1A way to brighten up dark winter days is to make a huge pot of homemade organic potato soup. It warms both the body and soul. Below is my recipe for organic vegan potato soup. This recipe is simple and can easily be adjusted to add any other spices or flavorings.
- 8-10 organic potatoes
- 1 organic medium yellow onion
- 1 box organic vegetable broth
- 3 cups organic soy milk
- 3 Tablespoon vegan butter
- Gluten free table crackers
- 1 or 2 chunks of vegan cheddar cheese
- dash of salt
- Peel and chop potatoes and onion into small pieces.
- Empty box of vegetable broth into pan, heat to a boil.
- Add potatoes and onion, salt and pepper, bring to slow boil.
- Add soy milk and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Crush gluten free crackers on top
- Add Cheddar cheese chunks
- Add salt and pepper to taste.