I was bored with the range of choice for ramen noodles, and being vegan, I decided to experiment and came up with a tasty version of mustard ramen noodles. Cheap and easy!
- 1 package any type of ramen noodle (Toss out flavor packet or save for another time.)
- 1 Tablespoon mustard (Use any type of mustard, dill is one of my favorites.)
- 1 Teaspoon fresh parsley (You can use any herb or dried will work!)
- Cook noodles as instructed on packet
- Drain water in sieve
- Place noodles in bowl, add mustard and herbs
- Stir and eat!
Ramen noodles don’t have to be boring!